4-Ply Radial Bristle Discs · Deburring, Finishing, Polishing · Sold in Packages of 6 Pieces
Dedeco® SUNBURST® Radial Discs are used for deburring, finishing, cleaning, and polishing metals, plastics, acrylics, ceramics, and woods. No matter what the material being worked, SUNBURST® Radial Discs are the best for finishing and polishing hard-to-access areas without removing detail or causing flat spots. The sharp, clean, specially treated ceramic abrasive grain embedded throughout their thin flexible bristles enable them to work faster and last longer than rubber wheels, brushes, buffs and conventional sanders. These radial discs generate minimal dust and heat and eliminate the need for polishing compound.
These 4-Ply SUNBURST® Radial Discs come mounted on a mandrel with 3/32" shank and are sold 6pcs per package.
· Recommended operating speed for most applications is 3,000 - 18,000 RPM (5,000 RPM for woodworking).
· Lower speeds allow a softer touch, greater flexibility and more subtle results.
· Higher speeds provide more aggressive material removal.
· Using the tips of the bristles with light pressure maximizes disc life.
· Easily achieve a consistent, quality finish with light pressure.
· Works faster and more efficiently than wire brushes.
· Will not scratch or gouge the underlying surface.
· Flexible bristles conform to contours, cracks and corners while working equally well on flat surfaces.
· Generates minimal heat reducing potential damage or distortion to the work surface.
· Long-lasting, uniformly blended bristles guarantee extended wear life and a consistent, uniform finish.
Available in 2" and 3" sizes in grits ranging from 80 grit to 1 micron. SUNBURST® Radial Discs are color coded for easy identification. Use a single disc for tight areas like slots and grooves or stack them for larger surface areas. Stack with the Dedeco® logo facing up.
Industrial: Instantly removes rust, corrosion, paint, and more from metal surfaces. Especially effective on aluminum and stainless steel for maintenance and repair, metal fabricators and job shops serving aerospace, auto, marine, and general industry.
Jewelry: Ideal for finishing, smoothing and high-luster polishing of all precise, semi-precious and non-precious metals, acrylics and ceramic without the use of compounds.
Woodworking: Superior to sandpaper, flap wheels and other types of sanders, brushes and abrasive wheels for woodcarving and woodworking. The flexible bristles allow detailed finishing and polishing in curved and irregular spaces. Carvers can remove the "fuzzies" without harming any of the underlying detail. Coarser grits for carving and texturing and finer grits for smoothing, burnishing and polishing.
|Yellow 80 Grit
||White 120 Grit
||Red 220 Grit
||Blue 400 Grit
|Pink 600 Grit
||Peach 6 Micron
||Green 1 Micron
Use these helpful links for further information:
Sold in packages of 6 pieces, price is per package. 4-Ply comes mounted on 3/32" shank.